Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inner Beauty: Keeping Mentally Healthy

Yesterday was, by far, the most inspirational show we've done to date. Danielle and I find issues like mental health, extremely important to touch upon. Outer beauty is absolutely not possible if a woman is a mess on the inside. I can attest to this. The last year of my life has really aged me because of the inner turmoil I went through. I see that now as I study my own reflection. It is unfortunate that stress and anxiety can manifest itself in our physical appearance, but it does.

I encourage you to listen to "Removing The Stigma" if you have not heard it yet. We shared some very personal stories and talked about the importance of seeking help. Danielle and I would like to thank Melanie for her bravery in sharing her brother's story. It means so much to us that women are willing to share their life stories with us and all who listen to "Uncorked." We did pledge to list some helpful links to sites that provide information on dealing with mood disorders. If you have any questions or would like to share your own story, feel free to email us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Uncorked: Jan 12th 11am PST


 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs