Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Megan's Fitness Goals

At first, I was sure that nobody would be brave enough to post pictures of themselves, aside from Danielle and I. After all, it is a very humbling experience to put your untouched photos on display for all the world to see. I was wrong. Apparently, there are other women out there who want to make changes in themselves and are unafraid enough to share their journey with all of us. I'm very pleased with this realization and am proud to introduce our newest partner in the quest to a more fabulous us. Meet Megan:
"I am a 28 year old married mother of two boys ages 7mos and 7 years. I am 5' 2 1/2" tall and currently weigh 138 lbs. My goal is to loose 15 lbs and become more tone and physically fit. Not only would I like to look better, but more importantly, live a healthier lifestyle and feel good about myself."


Thank you, Megan, for overcoming your fears and sharing with us! Anyone else who is interested in sharing your before photos, can email them to me along with your stats and goal info. Sharing your name is totally optional. We cannot wait to see all of the awesome after pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Uncorked: Jan 12th 11am PST


 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs